Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Mercury has a total market capitalization of $49.16 million and approximately $6.46 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mercury has traded up 28.3% against the dollar. One Mercury token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00005539 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012140 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.41 or 0.01277820 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021080 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011304 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00048489 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 74.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002316 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.40 or 0.00331262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00105382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.