Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Metal token can currently be purchased for about $3.95 or 0.00044911 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Metal has traded up 13.8% against the US dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $76.16 million and $11.92 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.60 or 0.01281510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048727 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 136.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047630 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00145804 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, Bittrex, Binance, Tidex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.