Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded 8.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $58.01 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for about $1.55 or 0.00017764 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, RightBTC, HitBTC and EXX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.34 or 0.01283840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021005 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048589 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 150% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.51 or 0.00325756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105435 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Bitfinex, RightBTC, EXX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.