MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. MinexCoin has a market capitalization of $51.69 million and approximately $63,721.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 43% higher against the US dollar. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $17.23 or 0.00195022 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01281530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048626 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 95.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00325124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00105232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.