Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 31.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, Mintcoin has traded 98.2% higher against the US dollar. Mintcoin has a market capitalization of $19.94 million and $236,776.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.57 or 0.01819150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004177 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006235 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009350 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00026927 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00037877 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002071 BTC.
Mintcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.