MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One MobileGo token can now be bought for $0.68 or 0.00007794 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. MobileGo has a total market cap of $66.86 million and $437,333.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MobileGo has traded up 55.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.34 or 0.01283840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021005 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048589 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 150% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $28.51 or 0.00325756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105435 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Tidex, Liqui, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Gatecoin. It is not possible to purchase MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.