Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 30.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Modum token can now be purchased for about $4.15 or 0.00047765 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Modum has traded 62.3% higher against the dollar. Modum has a market cap of $75.76 million and $4.52 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.42 or 0.01283170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 176.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00331814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105857 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.