Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for $7.66 or 0.00087870 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Liqui, Bit-Z and Bittrex. During the last week, Monaco has traded 17.7% higher against the dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $101.11 million and $3.59 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coinnest, Bittrex, BigONE, Qryptos, Livecoin, Gate.io, Upbit, Bit-Z, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta, EXX and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.