MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $242.77 million and approximately $4.99 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.23 or 0.00049238 BTC on exchanges including Zaif, EXX, Bleutrade and Fisco.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,627.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $851.99 or 0.09914100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,263.87 or 0.14707000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.08 or 0.01816160 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $241.99 or 0.02815930 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.50 or 0.00319947 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.71 or 0.01497680 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $463.01 or 0.05387770 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00108456 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Fisco, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade, Livecoin, Bittrex, EXX and Bitbank. It is not presently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.