Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, Monetha has traded 41.3% higher against the dollar. Monetha has a total market capitalization of $35.75 million and approximately $1.32 million worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monetha token can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001865 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01281530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048626 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 95.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00325124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00105232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin, OKEx, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to buy Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.