Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 9.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last week, Myriad has traded up 32.3% against the dollar. Myriad has a market capitalization of $18.89 million and approximately $64,905.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can now be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000136 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,983.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $875.85 or 0.09770020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,296.72 or 0.14464700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $163.10 or 0.01819390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.86 or 0.02775950 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.91 or 0.00333696 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.69 or 0.01290470 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $466.51 or 0.05203870 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00108312 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.