MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. MyWish has a market cap of $7.61 million and approximately $43,639.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MyWish token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004636 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, MyWish has traded 45.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.80 or 0.01303830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004474 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048390 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 79% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.66 or 0.00328369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105263 BTC.
MyWish Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MyWish intent to create a platform to improve the safety and convenience in the cryptosphere. The platform will allow to create and execute rules for distribution of funds using smart contracts and decentralized environment for calling them. Furthermore, within the platform will be possible to transfer crypto assets directly to the users' bank accounts. MyWish team will provide a mobile app and a website where anyone can create and manage a smart contract. MyWish token (WISH) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to enable the smart contracts creation. “
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase MyWish directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MyWish must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MyWish using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.