Nano (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 10.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Nano has a total market capitalization of $1.29 billion and $35.06 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can currently be bought for about $9.69 or 0.00111184 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip, Bit-Z, BitGrail and CoinFalcon. During the last week, Nano has traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,747.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $864.32 or 0.09916750 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,267.78 or 0.14545900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.24 or 0.01815580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.51 or 0.02816830 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.83 or 0.00330772 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.62 or 0.01475770 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $460.69 or 0.05285730 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00046947 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Mercatox, RightBTC and BitGrail. It is not possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.