Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded up 16.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Neblio has a market cap of $167.31 million and approximately $3.34 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for about $13.06 or 0.00151053 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Cryptopia and HitBTC. In the last week, Neblio has traded up 33.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00317713 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.19 or 0.00339274 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00066222 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 242.8% against the dollar and now trades at $62.11 or 0.00722004 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.62 or 0.00365665 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022346 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003555 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.