NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $113.77 or 0.01299160 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, Quoine, OKEx and Allcoin. NEO has a market cap of $7.39 billion and approximately $315.60 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NEO has traded up 21.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012405 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004534 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021261 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00049735 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 540.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.52 or 0.00348463 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00107247 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Upbit, Gate.io, OKEx, Bitfinex, Allcoin, Bittrex, TDAX, Livecoin, Tidebit, Huobi, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Lbank, Binance, CoolCoin, BCEX, Kucoin, Coinnest, Quoine, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Exrates and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.