NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded 24.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.09 or 0.00045647 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. NeosCoin has a total market capitalization of $15.10 million and approximately $245,814.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,975.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,292.47 or 0.14436000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00047595 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00048452 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.66 or 0.01213700 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00040803 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.39 or 0.00361722 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.