Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Nimiq has a total market cap of $37.24 million and approximately $405,803.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Nimiq has traded up 54% against the U.S. dollar. One Nimiq token can now be purchased for $3.55 or 0.00040327 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.14 or 0.01820760 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004174 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006181 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009295 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027012 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038014 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004577 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002099 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.