NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, NobleCoin has traded up 27.9% against the US dollar. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $2.21 million and $7,677.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.04 or 0.01829310 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004168 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006262 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00027123 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004595 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00036141 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002058 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.