NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. In the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded up 12.6% against the dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001395 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Cryptopia. NoLimitCoin has a total market capitalization of $25.71 million and approximately $30,786.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00270267 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004576 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00036185 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 122.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000907 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.