Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Nuls token can now be purchased for approximately $2.40 or 0.00027756 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Coinbene, Kucoin and OKEx. In the last week, Nuls has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar. Nuls has a market cap of $56.55 million and approximately $4.74 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.17 or 0.01287310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048707 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00325733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105949 BTC.
Nuls Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Coinbene, Bit-Z, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.