Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded up 13.5% against the US dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002220 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinEgg, Bitcoin Indonesia and SouthXchange. Nxt has a market cap of $190.78 million and $4.19 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00317713 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.19 or 0.00339274 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00066222 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 242.8% against the dollar and now trades at $62.11 or 0.00722004 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.06 or 0.00151053 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.62 or 0.00365665 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022346 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003555 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nxt Asset Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinEgg, AEX, C-CEX, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.