Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Obsidian has a market cap of $11.34 million and $63,362.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Obsidian coin can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00005096 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, Obsidian has traded 28% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.46 or 0.00342228 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00145402 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005936 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00269555 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00031289 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016136 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006366 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Obsidian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obsidian must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.