OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. OKCash has a market cap of $20.69 million and $308,675.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 34% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.71 or 0.00545001 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007421 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010457 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009263 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00140523 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00045010 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013500 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.