OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded up 19.6% against the US dollar. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for $12.64 or 0.00144090 BTC on major exchanges including Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $1.29 billion and $28.82 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005986 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031176 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016517 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00036068 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010512 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Bittrex, COSS, HitBTC, Huobi, Cryptopia, Upbit, Livecoin, BigONE, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Bit-Z, AEX, Cobinhood, Liqui, Poloniex, Radar Relay, TDAX, Coinrail, Bancor Network, Coinnest, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Exrates, EtherDelta, Coinbene, OKEx, Binance and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to buy OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.