Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Omni coin can now be purchased for approximately $39.15 or 0.00436753 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Omni has traded up 36.5% against the dollar. Omni has a market capitalization of $21.95 million and $121,698.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.99 or 0.01821710 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006169 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009249 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026941 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004664 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00034292 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002078 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.