Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Paragon token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002797 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Tidex and HitBTC. In the last week, Paragon has traded up 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a total market cap of $16.11 million and $83,241.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.