ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, ParkByte has traded up 62.3% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00009121 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a total market capitalization of $3.73 million and $68,322.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00050676 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $104.16 or 0.01211950 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00018839 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 42.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005596 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00035500 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003904 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 49.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013304 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.