Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Particl coin can now be purchased for approximately $23.58 or 0.00270293 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, Particl has traded up 52% against the dollar. Particl has a market capitalization of $209.10 million and $205,749.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004606 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036038 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 56.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000556 BTC.
Particl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.