Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded up 11.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002376 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Patientory has traded up 44.3% against the US dollar. Patientory has a market capitalization of $14.80 million and $406,999.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.77 or 0.01289560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048196 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.73 or 0.00334071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.