PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One PayPie token can currently be bought for $1.32 or 0.00015200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, PayPie has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. PayPie has a total market capitalization of $109.06 million and $349,839.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.16 or 0.01289610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011511 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048827 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00324090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00106145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayPie must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.