Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Pepe Cash has a total market capitalization of $34.26 million and $264,949.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pepe Cash token can currently be purchased for $0.0488 or 0.00000553 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Counterparty DEX and Tux Exchange. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 15.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.30 or 0.01283690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048369 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00342542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00105145 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Tux Exchange and Counterparty DEX. It is not currently possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pepe Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.