Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0537 or 0.00000613 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded up 37.6% against the US dollar. Pesetacoin has a market capitalization of $7.13 million and $62,779.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.75 or 0.01824040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009176 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00026870 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004571 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036143 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002049 BTC.
Pesetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bittrex, SouthXchange and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.