Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Pillar token can currently be bought for $1.23 or 0.00014112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Pillar has traded up 22.4% against the dollar. Pillar has a market capitalization of $279.08 million and approximately $360,089.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.16 or 0.01289610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011511 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048827 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 154.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00324090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00106145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.