PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. In the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded up 45.1% against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0300 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $11.46 million and approximately $120,312.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $612.40 or 0.07026830 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00029642 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033590 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00025890 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001100 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.