Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, Playkey has traded up 41.2% against the U.S. dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $19.35 million and $1,738.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey token can now be purchased for about $1.42 or 0.00016004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.