Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 65.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. Pluton has a market cap of $4.48 million and approximately $16,103.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pluton token can now be bought for approximately $5.27 or 0.00060472 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Pluton has traded 60.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.90 or 0.01295470 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004484 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011509 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048323 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 65.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.88 or 0.00331413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105061 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.