Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Po.et token can now be bought for about $0.0670 or 0.00000775 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, COSS, Kucoin and Binance. Over the last week, Po.et has traded 40.2% higher against the dollar. Po.et has a market capitalization of $148.58 million and approximately $32.27 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 171.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
Po.et Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Po.et Token Trading
Po.et can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OEX, COSS, EtherDelta, Binance and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Po.et directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Po.et must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Po.et using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Po.et and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.