Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Polymath token can now be purchased for $0.81 or 0.00009237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Polymath has traded up 26.7% against the U.S. dollar. Polymath has a total market capitalization of $193.15 million and $268,567.00 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.06 or 0.01822400 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004152 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026859 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00036787 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004574 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00037013 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.