Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Populous has a total market cap of $1.08 billion and approximately $21.38 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Populous has traded down 26.5% against the dollar. One Populous token can now be bought for about $29.30 or 0.00336998 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.11 or 0.01300940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011530 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049660 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 482.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00106740 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002552 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Token Store, HitBTC, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Mercatox and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.