PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0252 or 0.00000291 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. PostCoin has a total market cap of $400,316.00 and approximately $1,981.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00144530 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005954 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031288 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016268 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00035623 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010511 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.