PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, PotCoin has traded up 30.5% against the U.S. dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001774 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $34.20 million and $190,045.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,846.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $868.92 or 0.09844690 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,279.21 or 0.14493200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.68 or 0.01820420 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $247.78 or 0.02807250 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.62 or 0.00335535 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $116.33 or 0.01317950 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $460.74 or 0.05220110 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00109783 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.