Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00008590 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bittrex, Binance and TDAX. During the last week, Power Ledger has traded up 42.5% against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $268.59 million and approximately $8.04 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 256.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00331870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106646 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Binance, TDAX, Gate.io and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.