PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 9.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0116 or 0.00000135 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $4.09 million and approximately $28,372.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.78 or 0.00531013 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007318 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010227 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003220 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009196 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00143205 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00042805 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.