QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. QASH has a total market capitalization of $306.06 million and approximately $4.17 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QASH token can currently be purchased for $0.87 or 0.00010167 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, EXX, Gate.io and Qryptos. In the last week, QASH has traded 17.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012275 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.22 or 0.01293140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021137 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049673 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 392.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002147 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.05 or 0.00337715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00106285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Huobi, Bitfinex, Gate.io, AEX, Quoine, EtherDelta and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to purchase QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.