Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for $8.36 or 0.00096675 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $1.73 million and $123,202.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $613.42 or 0.07091010 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026226 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034501 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00024084 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004318 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015016 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.