Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $29.87 or 0.00340568 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb, Quoine, HitBTC and Binance. Qtum has a total market cap of $2.21 billion and $272.53 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Qtum has traded up 28.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003571 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00070090 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008396 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, COSS, Coinrail, ZB.COM, EXX, Quoine, Gate.io, OKEx, Qryptos, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Lbank, CoolCoin, CoinExchange, Allcoin, Bithumb, Liqui, Binance, Coinnest, Bitfinex, Upbit, CoinEgg, Huobi, Coinone, BigONE, BCEX and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.