Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Quantstamp has a market cap of $184.54 million and $4.08 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003475 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Gate.io and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 46.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012387 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01303270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049867 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 250.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.39 or 0.00330056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00107041 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.