Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 43% higher against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $73.76 million and $867,930.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $1.42 or 0.00016406 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00144327 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005997 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031598 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00036075 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010479 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 43.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000297 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Gatehub and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.