Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Quantum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002236 BTC on major exchanges including Gatehub, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Quantum has traded 43.6% higher against the dollar. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $14.87 million and $12,340.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012176 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.65 or 0.01288900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048252 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 65.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.11 or 0.00333109 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00104941 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Gatehub and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.