Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 7.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 41.2% higher against the US dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000141 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and AEX. Quark has a market capitalization of $3.10 million and approximately $1,308.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,676.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $849.40 or 0.09852570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,229.96 or 0.14266800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $158.03 or 0.01833060 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $239.52 or 0.02778290 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.70 or 0.00332874 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.52 or 0.01305210 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $445.37 or 0.05166070 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00108895 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, AEX, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.